It was started as “ABDUL KHALIQ & ABDUL RAZAQ HOSPITAL” on 8’ march’ 1951.when most of the basic necessities were not available to people. And they need to go long distances for the treatment of disease. Medical facilities were negligible. At that time “ABDUL KHALIQ AND ABDUL RAZAQ HOSPITAL” provided the basic medical facilities to suffering people. After a short time, gynecology ward established. On 8’ December’ 1957 building was inaugurated by “Madre-millat Mohtarma Fatima Jinnah”. By the time, pharmacy, dental clinic, eye specialist clinic, and operation theatre were introduced in hospital. From 8’ march’ 1951 to date, “ABDUL KHALIQ AND ABDUL RAZAQ HOSPITAL” is giving its services by its highly qualified doctors and paramedical staff. From now onwards “Searle pharmaceutical company” has taken the management of the hospital with enthusiasm of keep moving towards betterment of our patient’s health and hospital services.